Everyone Is Welcome
We welcome singles, married, divorced, widowed, babies, children, youth, university/college students and adults of all ages. We know that people of all ages can be bound together in the love and forgiveness of Jesus Christ, and that God's Holy Spirit can give us new life through Word or Sacrament. No matter who you are, God loves you and desires you to be a part of His family.
Wednesday Night Services
- Throughout Lent (March 15th, 22nd, 29th, and April 5th) at 7pm.
- Soup Suppers from 5:45pm until 6:45pm.
Holy Week Services
- Palm Sunday, April 9th @ 8am & 10:45am: Sunday School kids sing, Choir & Brass play.
- Thursday, April 13th @ 7pm: Maundy Thursday.
- Good Friday, April 14th @ 12:15pm: Holy Communion.
- Good Friday, April 14th @ 7pm: Service of Darkness.
- Easter Sunrise Service, 7:30am: Sermon, Choir, Organ, Brass, Handchimes, with sing-along "Hallelujah Chorus" from Handel's Messiah.
- Pancakes, 8:45-9:15am: Served by the Youth.
- Service of Music and Readings, 9:15am: Short Message; Choir and Brass.
- Contemporary Service, 10:45am: Visited by Choir, Brass, and Chimes.
- Sunday-Wednesday, July 9th-13th: Tentative Vacation Bible School (VBS) dates.
- Midweek Advent Services 7pm on December 2nd, 9th, & 16th
- Christmas Eve Services at 4pm, 6pm, & 8pm
- Mid-week Lenten Services each Wednesday at 7:00pm through March 16th.
- Maundy Thursday Christian Seder Service, Thursday, March 24th at 7:00pm in the FLC.
- Good Friday Services on March 25th at both 12:15pm and 7:00pm
- Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, March 26th at 9:00am
- Easter Sunday Services at 8:00am and 10:45am
Holy Week and Easter Events
- Maundy Thursday Christian Seder Service with Holy Communion at 7:00pm
- Call 352.331.4409 by Wednesday, April 1st to reserve a seat
- Good Friday Communion Service at 12:15pm
- Good Friday Tenebrae Service at 7:00pm
- Saturday Breakfast & Easter Egg Hunt at 9:30am
- Sunday Sonrise Service at 7:30am
- Pancake Breakfast 8:45am
- Easter Pageant at 9:15am
- Contemporary Easter Worship Service at 10:45am
Sunday Worship Services
& Bible Studies
Listen online at LutheranHour.org
or on the radio
WOCA Ocala, AM 1370 / FM 96.3
Sundays at 9am
June Celebration Events
The first of six Sunday celebration services will feature presentations by Family Life, Outreach and Helping Hands ministries at both services.
June Community Outreach Events!
What better way to kick off our celebration than to give thanks to God for our many blessings by reaching out to those in greatest need in our community. We will do this by cooking and serving four dinner meals at St. Francis House on Thursday, June 2, and Wednesdays, June 8, 22, and 29.